Dates and availability for 2022
The weeks of the retreats are given here. This page is kept up to date and as rooms sell, they are marked as such in the grid. A deposit of roughly 25% secures your room, with balance payment due four weeks before the start of the retreat. Prices are in Euros.
Please note there is a reduction of a €100 of the price of the week if you arrive by car or train, to help with the cost of these modes of transport.
All retreats, with the exception of Retreat 6, begin on a Monday and end on Sunday – you will have six nights here, and it will feel as if time has stopped, such is the tranquility of the hamlet.
Retreat 6 is seven nights and runs Tuesday to Tuesday.
|Retreat One: Retreat with Yoga – May 2nd to 8th||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Retreat Two: ‘Pure’ retreat, (no yoga) – May 30th to June 5th||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Retreat Three: ‘Pure’ retreat, (no yoga) – July 11th to 17th||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Retreat Four: ‘Pure’ retreat, (no yoga) – August 29th to September 4th||SOLD||SOLD||€1000|
|Retreat Five: Retreat with Yoga – September 19th to 25th||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Retreat Six: Seven night retreat, (no yoga) – October 4th to 11th||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
Do none of these dates work for you? If so, click here for details of our bespoke plan.
The price of your week includes:
- your room, with a desk; bedlinen and towels provided,
- all of your food and drink for the week, organic and locally-sourced wherever possible,
- the preparation/serving of your lunch and evening meal,
- transfers from Bergerac, either airport or train station, at the start and end of the retreat, making it really easy to get here,
- advice, and close discussion of your writing with Marcus (should you want it!), including a ‘within reason'(!) reading of your book.
- use of the library, a spare laptop (if you don’t want to bring your own), a ‘Freewrite’ keyboard if you want to go writing off-grid for the day, a laser printer to properly read through your progress, wifi, a piano, guitars, home cinema…,
- use of the beautiful salt-water swimming pool,
- private woodland to roam in, &
- perhaps the most precious thing of all; these retreats are deliberately very small, so you can have that precious space in which you want to work.
In addition to the above:
Writing PLUS Yoga weeks – a tailored yoga practice in the garden or on the terrace, every morning, five in all.
Writing PLUS Healing weeks (TBC) – you will have two individual one-hour sessions, spaced across the week, with an amazing local therapist/healer.
Add yourself to our mailing list, and get a month’s advance notice of new dates, before they go on general sale. Just drop us a line here, say ‘mailing list’ in the subject line, and we’ll do the rest.