The weeks of the retreats are given here. This page is kept up to date and as rooms sell, they are marked as such in the grid. A deposit of 25% secures your room, with balance payment due four weeks before the start of the retreat. Prices are in Euros.
Dates and availability for 2022:
All retreats, with the exception of Retreat 6, begin on a Monday and end on Sunday – you will have six nights here, and it will feel as if time has stopped, such is the tranquility of the hamlet.
Retreat 6 is seven nights and runs Tuesday to Tuesday.
|Retreat One: Retreat with Yoga – May 2nd to 8th||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Retreat Two: ‘Pure’ retreat, (no yoga) – May 30th to June 5th||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Retreat Three: ‘Pure’ retreat, (no yoga) – July 11th to 17th||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Retreat Four: ‘Pure’ retreat, (no yoga) – August 29th to September 4th||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Retreat Five: Retreat with Yoga – September 19th to 25th||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Retreat Six: Seven night retreat, (no yoga) – October 4th to 11th||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
Do none of these dates work for you? If so, click here for details of our bespoke plan.
Dates and availability for 2023:
All retreats begin on a Monday and end on Sunday – you will have six nights here, and it will feel as if time has stopped, such is the tranquility of the hamlet.
|Retreat One: ‘Pure’ retreat – May 1st to 7th||€1100||€1100||€1100|
|Retreat Two: Retreat with yoga – May 29 to June 4th||SOLD||€1200||€1200|
|Retreat Three: Dates TBC||—-||—-||—-|
|Retreat Four: Dates TBC||—-||—-||—-|
|Retreat Five: Dates TBC||—-||—-||—-|
The price of your week includes:
- your room, with a desk; bedlinen and towels provided,
- all of your food and drink for the week, organic and locally-sourced wherever possible,
- the preparation/serving of your lunch and evening meal,
- transfers from Bergerac, either airport or train station, at the start and end of the retreat, making it really easy to get here,
- advice, and close discussion of your writing with Marcus (should you want it!), including a ‘within reason'(!) reading of your book.
- use of the library, a spare laptop (if you don’t want to bring your own), a ‘Freewrite’ keyboard if you want to go writing off-grid for the day, a laser printer to properly read through your progress, wifi, a piano, guitars, home cinema…,
- use of the beautiful salt-water swimming pool,
- private woodland to roam in, &
- perhaps the most precious thing of all; these retreats are deliberately very small, so you can have that precious space in which you want to work.
In addition to the above:
Writing PLUS Yoga weeks – a tailored yoga practice in the garden or on the terrace, every morning, five in all.
Writing PLUS Healing weeks (TBC) – you will have two individual one-hour sessions, spaced across the week, with an amazing local therapist/healer.
Add yourself to our mailing list, and get a month’s advance notice of new dates, before they go on general sale. Just drop us a line here, say ‘mailing list’ in the subject line, and we’ll do the rest.