The rates at Inspire are the same for each retreat, regardless of the time of year. The exact prices are given on the Dates page, and are for one person; if you want to come as a couple sharing a room, let us know and we’ll quote you a price to reflect that.
What’s included in the price?
The price of the 6-night week at Inspire includes:
- your room, with a desk; bedlinen and towels provided.
- all of your food and drink for the week, including wine, beer and soft drinks. The food and wine are organic and locally-sourced wherever possible.
- the preparation/serving of your lunch and evening meal.
- transfers from Bergerac, either airport or train station, at the start and end of the retreat, making it really easy to get here.
- advice, and close discussion of your writing with Marcus (should you want it!), including a ‘within reason'(!) reading of your book.
- use of the library, a spare laptop (if you don’t want to bring your own), a ‘Freewrite’ keyboard if you want to go writing off-grid for the day, a laser printer to properly read through your progress, wifi, a piano, guitars, home cinema…
- use of the beautiful salt-water swimming pool.
- private woodland to roam in.
- perhaps the most precious thing of all; these retreats are deliberately very small, so you can have that precious space in which you want to work.